The 12th Japan-U.S. Seminar on Two-Phase Flow Dynamics
May 8-11, 2022, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
To continue the success of the past eleven Japan-U.S. Seminars on Two-Phase Flow Dynamics since 1979, we are pleased to announce that the 12th round of this series will be held at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, from May 8-11, 2022.
The focus of this Seminar is to report and exchange the latest progress of scientific research on two-phase flow dynamics and heat transfer, with a focus on nuclear engineering applications.
- College of Engineering, University of Michigan
This Seminar will be held Virtually!
- Honorary Chair: Mamoru Ishii (Purdue University)
- General Chair: Steven Ceccio (University of Michigan)
- General Co-chair: Yuichi Murai (Hokkaido University)
- Program Chair: Xiaodong Sun * (University of Michigan)
- Program Co-chair: Shuichiro Miwa (Hokkaido University)
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +1-734-615-9749